Frequently Asked Questions
How online piano lessons work in 3 easy steps
- Contact Aimee for a quick consultation and to be matched with an appointment time
- Download Zoom , a free app that will connect you to your instructor
- At your lesson time, hit “Join Meeting,” enter the Meeting ID and Password, and start your online piano lesson!
What setup do I need to take online piano lessons?
- a piano or keyboard
- a tablet, phone, or computer with a webcam (make sure your device is charged!)
- a pencil
- a high-speed internet connection
Do you offer free trial lessons?
- I do not offer free trial lessons, but before your first lesson we will discuss all of your piano lesson goals
What types of piano lessons do you offer?
- Lessons are offered weekly or bi-weekly depending on the student’s schedule
- Students have the option of taking 30 or 60 minute lessons
How much do piano lessons cost?
- Please see the Pricing Page
- Monthly lesson fees are due a week prior to your first scheduled lesson of the next month (Example: January’s lesson fees would be due the last week of December)
What is your cancellation policy?
- E-mail reminders are sent out 48 hours before the scheduled lesson, therefore, there will be no refunds for missed lessons
- In the event that you need to miss a lesson, a 24 hour notice is required to be eligible for a makeup lesson
How do I schedule a make-up lesson?
- A 24-hour notice (by phone, text or e-mail) is required to schedule a make-up lesson
- Make-up lessons are available throughout the week in open time slots
We don’t currently have a piano in our home. Can we still take piano lessons?
- I do not recommend starting lessons if you do not have a piano or keyboard
What if my teacher is sick?
- If your teacher is sick or has a conflict with a scheduled lesson, you will be offered appropriate options to make up for the missed lesson
What is your studio policy?
Do you have additional questions?